Thursday, April 14, 2011

HOYILING

I just want to ask you something and see whether you agree with it or not alright?

Remember on Tuesday,
You, Hongna and Yesmeen went to eat and have fun.
Did you msg me?
Did you call me?
Ask yourself and tell me the answer.
In case you forgotten,
the answer is no.

Right now yesterday,
You know after training I called you.
I told you I was going for team dinner cause they say we need to bond the team chemistry.
I never msg you
I never call you.

On Thursday you didn't call/text me, I was not angry or disappointed.
And now? you are actually angry/disappointed with me.

What did I do man seriously?
I go eat with my friends also my fault?
I spam call you how many times already?
You dont want to pick up.
What you really want me to do now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home