Thursday, April 21, 2011

47 days

47 days more before my love comes home! :)

Hello everybody once again.
I told you I would blog daily till love is back in Singapore right.
I wonder what she is doing now. :/

She told me she is going to go shopping haha!
Omg so good right, shop in a cooling/cold weather.
Not like in Singapore.
Weather today is damn hot.
CANNOT TAHAN LA!

But anyway I managed to talk to love for a while this morning.
And I heard her voice finally. Thanks to Jiali's laptop.
And shit I just realised my laptop microphone is spoilt already ):
DAMN!!!
What to do shit.
I am trying to use my Vaio laptop now.
Hopefully it can be used :)

Goodbye now.
Gotta start preparing soon going out with my friends tonight for dinner! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home