Sunday, April 24, 2011

44 days

44 more days more before my love comes home! :)

Hello guys once again.

I am wondering whether love is able to view my blog here or not!

Haha anyway, I am so happy that my mummy is gonna sponsor me for my MUO trip!


Weee and that means, I am not totally broke yet.

Lucky me, lucky lucky. :)

Quite a tiring day today, but I think I kinda enjoyed myself.


I introduced love to most of my relatives.
Haha, and my granny say she quite chio sia! :)

HAHA she confirm going to fly up to the sky already. Opps :/

Miss her right now.


I think I am going offline cause I am gonna go home soon.

Shall call her for maybe like 10mins when I reach home later.


Hope that my promoter job tomorrow would be fine! ):

I really want the job man. Haha.

Pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home