Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello.

I think I shall blog awhile before I go to sleep now
so that love can see it tomorrow morning :)

Oh I think I am so good man. haha :)
I shall go drink yakult after finishing this post.
HEHEHEHE!

Anyway love's OIP is not for 6 weeks :(
It's for like half a semester man!
Wa now all I want to know is when is my school graduation ceremony man! :/
Hope it won't crash ok! :)
Pray hard enough.

Watch Marley and Me with love in the library today,
and it is a awesome movie, stop halfway(ok maybe not even half)
and I shall ask love to borrow it tomorrow. :)
I am feeling damn tired now.

Tomorrow got to do report for FYP!
CHIONG AR!
It's like the last few laps already.
Come on you can do it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home