Monday, December 13, 2010

Love.

My dear @hoyiling :)
Don't worry, no matter how much time I spend on playing games.
None of those can overtake my love for you alright! :)

I am sorry if you think that I didn't show concern for you when you are hungry,
but I asked you to eat is just that you told me you brush your teeth already :/
So I don't want you to think that I am nagging at you over and over again.
Sorry ok.

I think I am behaving as a bad boyfriend right now,
because it is always love that is waiting for my reply.
I think I really don't know how to tell you that I am sorry.

Now all I want to tell you is,
I am really happy that you came to school so late to find me! :)
and you baked cupcakes for me! :)
WEEEEE! LYDD @hoyiling.

I really love spending time with you,
if you don't,
then it's alright cause I will be asking you out whenever I am free.
& I won't forget that you want to watch the movie soon ok! :)
Sat afternoon if possible can?! :)

See you tomorrow and you better eat the cupcakes tomorrow for breakfast ok.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
love you 猪!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home