Saturday, November 20, 2010

Woohoo

Heh finally purchased our new boots today. :)
Went with love to West Coast Plaza to get our boots at a price of $78 only.
Thanks to Huixian heh. :)

Anyway was not very used to the boots but it's alright! :)
Must wear more to season it. haha!
Just hope that this boots wont spoilt so easily please!
I want it to last longer than my previous one.

I am going to have breakfast with love tomorrow :)
and hopefully we can buy KOI to drink!
YAY, if I ever get to buy my 100% milk tea, I will be damn happy ok!
But I tried Darryl's Hazelnut milk tea today, also not bad eh. :/
How how?
Tomorrow ask love for some opinions! :)
Hope she can give me some good suggestions, although I know she won't.
HAHA OPPS!

I think I shall sleep soon cause we are meeting quite early tomorrow,
or maybe after breakfast tomorrow I shall come home and sleep? :)
I think I shall give today dota game a miss since I am very tired already.
Give me morning call tomorrow ok love?
10am? :/
But I think I will be the one waking you up. :)

LYL
Goodnight! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home