Saturday, November 6, 2010

When you look me in the eyes.

I just hope love won't mind what other people say right.
It's only between me and you,
if I don't mind about anything, why should you?
You just need to know that I love you and it is all that matters.

Today really like a bad day for me.
FYP don't turn out well, halfway doing I feel seriously damn tired and feeling moody and got no mood to do at all.
Love is getting moody now I think, and there is nothing that I could do at all.
What the hell is wrong with my life now?

Just take everything as my fault today.

I still wanted to tell you so much that today,
when you look me in the eyes today while I send you home just now,
I really want to tell you that I love you so much.
But now, I think even if I tell you that.
You won't even listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home