Sunday, November 7, 2010

Short.

Short post before I leave my house to meet love now :)
In case I don't have time to blog later on, or I think I will be too tired to blog.

Morning till just now, and all I did was on FYP only.
I want to go for training. I realised I had not been attending training man!
Aiya sian. ):
Later no more passion omg. :/

Very angry/disappointed with my FYP man! ):
Nothing came out successfully after all these months.
Me, Felicia and James all became very sian at one point of time.
I really need alot of motivation right now man.

Oh and I shall go to SP now to buy the Mr Bean with the family meal coupon with love now.
then maybe we shall go do a little bit of shopping at her favourite place and popular :)
heh! I miss her alot. haha
and p/s: I told my sister that you are my girlfriend already (3rd time)

Alright shall leave house right now.
text me k! :)
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home