Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Period.

P-E-R-I-O-D
Yes, who says that only girls have it.
I think guys also have it just that we don't have that much blood as them only.
I am getting moody and fucked up recently I think.

I think I am getting easily irritated these few days.
I don't know why and I hope it will stop tomorrow.
Hopefully.

I am freaking tired, and full right now.
I realised I got no patience in teaching people things.
My mummy ask my to teach her how to use the Sony Viao, how to create a facebook account, how to download songs and how to surf the net. :/
I am getting abit !&#^*@& from teaching her right now :/

Thanks Derek for the 100% milk tea today man :)
1 of my favourite drink from KOI! haha.
and I got severe headache today while on the way to Clementi.
Lucky I slept for awhile when they are buying KOI, make my headache go off.

I seriously just hope that love can do what I wish she would do.
Things like sleeping early, getting focus on doing her work.
She always fail to focus on doing her work and end up I start to talk to her in a angry tone, which make our relationship turn sour for a moment.
That is something that I don't like.
But she always don't seem to understand it.
I don't know what she is thinking also man.
Feel like a bad/lousy boyfriend.

I think I am a bad friend also too! ):

I am going to sleep right now I think.
I am too tired now seriously and school's at 8am again!
Everyday go school so early, totally no energy at all.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home