Friday, November 5, 2010

New Baggy.

Hello.
Just came back from my long time never go social zone already.
Quite fun playing with them once again. :)

Anyway went to Bugis today to buy bag with love!
The bag increase price by $5 eh!
Maybe because Bugis street increase, so Iluma there also must increase the price.
Damn! :/
Haha but nvm, anyway it look nice anyway.
Green and red :)
And I want to buy my new red shoes!!!!
Ok see when mummy free or what. :)

I am damn tired now and there FYP tomorrow at my house! :/
but I can't wake up late, because I got to fetch them from Khatib Mrt man!
Alright I think maybe I shall wait for love to sleep then I sleep too?
Hope she is doing her work right now and not nua-ing over there. :)

If girls can get jealous over stuffs,
why can't guys? :/

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home