Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I need.

1) Sleep
2) Money
Ok who don't need these 2 things. :/

Anyway I shall go to bed after finishing this post because I am seriously too tired already.
Class at 8am tomorrow! (yet another 8am lesson)
I saw hongna's tweet about being tired everyday.
I think that applies to me too man!
Why do I feel tired so easily ):
I seriously want to sleep man.

Oh and my money budget plan still not bad up till now.
Trying to spend $4 for tomorrow and thursday! :)
Hope I am able to do it man.
and I can't wait to get that cute bag with love! :)
friday maybe?

Introduced love to my FYP groupmates, and they get along quite well eh :)
HAHA! next time she can join my for FYP meeting already la.
*hint hint*

Goodnight, not really able to take it already.
Shall we have lunch tomorrow together love? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home