Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy birthday.

Oh today is my sister's birthday! :)
but I didn't bought anything for her.
Opps, abit of a bad brother right. :/

Right now I am feeling freaking tired right now man!
I wonder how long can I last after I finish typing this post. :/
I woke up at 6am today thanks to love! :)
She makes a great alarm clock. haha!
Tomorrow I must wake up on my own at 6am again.

Needa go back to school for FYP again!
and tomorrow there's meeting for my FYP group for some internal discussion!
and I had fun playing Taboo with Felicia and James today.
They even tell me to ask love to join in next time also :)

Anyway love met quite a number of my friends recently man!
haha! I bet they are damn friendly right. :)
I am waiting for your 1000 words post now love.

HAHA but I am falling asleep now already.
Hope I can last till your post come.
I.L.Y.B
Goodnight! :)

p/s: do you want me to buy pentel eraser for you? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home