Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting use.

I feel like changing my blogskin! :)
But I am damn lazy to search for a blogskin,
and I doubt I have the time also. :(

Woke up early in the morning to fetch James and Felicia to my house for our FYP meeting.
So we started doing and in the end,
nothing much came out!
Kind of disappointed now, we met with alot and yes I seriously mean alot of problems and obstacles with our project man!
I am seriously damn stress about this FYP right now.
But I will still hang on because for them :)

Love came to my house later in the afternoon :)
and she did her data sheets with my lappy while we focus on our project.

Love and James was like the smell of the food that my daddy cooking very nice ar (Y)
haha! I know it's nice :)

I ate like 3/4 of the USA grapes that my mummy brought home yesterday.
Damn sweet I like man! :)
Shall go eat potato chips now before the game at 10pm :)

Tomorrow FYP again, like a sian only.
But it's alright, cause I think I am going to bring my new green bag out tomorrow! :)
HAHAH!
Let find for suitable shirt to wear tomorrow then :)

Goodnight! :)
LYL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home