Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebration

Today my family held a birthday celebration for me and Elicia :)
Very fun towards the end of the celebration, but the starting was kind of boring! :/

Went for training today and it's was damn tiring.
I think mainly,
1) Too little people
2) Weather too hot due to after rain effect
3) Wrong mindset, no concentration

I think most of the people were affected, and both team end up savaging! :/
But it was still fun afterall. :)

I just realised my father changed his phone to iphone4! :(
Like a sad man!
I hope he give it to me and not be like last time.
He just sold his iphone 3gs away -.-
Damn!

Alright I am feeling tired right now.
I shall meet yangyi tomorrow to go school tomorrow! :)
Goodnight!

I miss you!
baba love baba.
p/s: you are very nub in henhouse :)
OPPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home