Monday, November 8, 2010

4.

I think today post shall be a very weird one.
I realised I start to think of the past now.

Looking back in my life, I realised I loved 3 girls in my life before.
Not including my mummy and my 2 sisters.
Actually it kind of took me a lot of courage to post this out.
But ya, I am still going to.

Actually from last time, I wanted to have a very long lasting relationship with the girl that I love deeply.
But eventually it always don't end up as what I want. ):
I think I got 3 girls that I used to love last time.
But right now there is only 1 that I love,
so don't worry Ms Ho Yi Ling :)
I love you alright.

I think I want to tell the 3 of them what I feel last time. :)

1) Siwen
I think she is really one good girl that is like always eating vegetarian food with me whenever I eat out with her. :) She is very funny and always can find topics for me to talk about. I remember I often go to her house to bake. Although my job is only to put the thing into the oven, but I still had great fun. :) Thanks!

2) Huimin
I swear we met through this online game that we used to play alot last time, and I even remember the first time we met was at Yishun mrt station. You was squatting beside the lift! haha, alright I remember it was 2 years back and you always accompany me and Queenie back to SP to settle our school stuffs. :) I think I had a rather happy time when I am with you, and if you still remember the "Promise" song in the game :) Anyway glad to see you with your boyfriend, last long alright! :)

3) Jiayi
I think this relationship really make me feel like I am going into a long relationship. But eventually it didn't and I can't really blame anyone. But somehow I think we broke up over a few stupid reasons which I really dont wish for it to happened last time. You must be my first girlfriend that I stayed overnight at your house when you requested, and Jurong is so far away from my house! :/ I cannot imagine that I actually could reach home at 12am every night after spending time with you, and I end up being so tired everyday. But I really do miss those stuffs that we did when we were together last time. I remember I cried when you broke up first with me over the phone when you were at Jeannette house. Things eventually didn't go well for us, and I only want to tell you that I believe you what you said to me last time when we were together :) Ok and take care of yourself.

They say,
There are many people you can like,
but there is only one that you can love.

Why did I mention only 3 above?
You all might ask how about Yiling?
I realised the duration of the relationship is getting longer and longer since I am with Siwen, Huimin and Jiayi.
I believe me and Yiling will last.

I am actually looking forward to this year Christmas. :)
First time ever in my life am I looking forward to that day man,
maybe right now it has become a important date for me.

And I think you should seriously start on your report soon ok?! :)
Stop getting distracted ok?
Hope you won't get angry. ):

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home