Monday, October 18, 2010

Y

Hello peeps.
since today blog title is Y,
let make this a nice post then. :)
Every night before I sleep, there only 2 things I would like to see before I really sleep.
Do you know what it is?

Let's GO!
Anyway did I mention that I completed one of the objective of the
Things-I-Want-To-Do-With-My-Girlfriend list?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


and YES!
KITE FLYING! :)
Ok I think me and Yiling quite pro in flying kite as compared to Jean and Teng!
opps! but end up their kite went pretty high too! :)
Was a good day as we also watched the RP Open Competition!

Anyway been hanging out with love and our 3rd party recently! :)
It was kinda good as we always gossip and of course chit chat.
Good to have this type of buddy around,
cause you know he is there for you!
TYVM :)

First day of school today,
and I got to do practical for the first lesson already!
This is like OMGWTFBBQ!
FIRST LESSON ONLY?! -.-
but anyway it's over so who cares.

Saw Wenjie's tweet on trying to save money for his bike parts,
and he got to drink plain water only for like 6weeks?
how is he going to endure that man?
Good luck to him,
and talking about saving money!
Damn I got to set a target for myself also.

Budget couple, we always go for those cheap stuffs,
but eventually we will spend money on FOOD!
yes always FOOD man!
but cant help it.
We both get hungry easily I think :/
Been making nutella with bread and bringing them to school as a snack. :)
But some will definitely end up in love's stomach!
She always want to eat them because I make one ok!

Right now I think I should get to bed now.
I want to sleep in more tomorrow, so I shall take some time to plan out what time to wake up tomorrow!
Goodnight world!

p/s: & HEY I THOUGHT ONLY 1 PERSON SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE REAL REASON ONLY! :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home