Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wordpress, blogspot, twitter.

I think venting out what you feel in this open space call "blog" is very good.
1) This is your personal blog, if people don't like what you said, they can simply just leave and of course gossip and talk behind your back.
2)Let other people know of what you feel exactly at this moment right now.
3)Let you make new friend/foe.

Another good place that people call it the microblogging website,
Twitter.
Somehow, twitter has become yet another chat system other than the most popular windows messenger (MSN)
Of course you see people twitting very few mins, and there is actually a book on twitter.
Can you believe it?

And of course not forgetting facebook,
although most of my friends I think had neglect facebook for twitter already.
But nevertheless we all got to say that facebook is a very good place to put out your thoughts too.

Love got her new social zone, which is Tumblr.
and I can tell she love it alot :)
haha cause whenever I play dota, she will go there to find new stuffs to reblog.
Speaking of that,
hello love it's only like 1 more day left. <3
Yes haha pass 12am already alright.

I think I am putting in a lot of effort for this relationship this time round.
I am pretty sure of this, I can say.
At least for myself, I am accountable.
Others might not realise, or they might not even know that I am putting in so much effort.
But it's still up to them to think.
What matters most is what you think alright.

Yes our 1st month is coming, and we got school on that day.
But I will try to plan out a nice outing on that day alright love! :)
Just wait for your surprise. <3
I really wish to have a nice day with you.
Maybe I ask all your friends to play netball with you on that day?!
I bet you will be damn happy, since you miss netball THAT MUCH! :)

I finally got to play dota today after like 1 week of not playing it.
I really love playing it, not because I am addicted or what.
But because it actually make me think lesser and of course I feel happy.
Lose together, and win together.

Alright, I think I should be sleeping soon yo?
Tomorrow meeting up at Chinatown for project at 1pm,
and sis gonna fetch me at Sengkang to go to Granny's house tomorrow! :)

Wont get to meet love tomorrow, and shit! ):
I seriously need time to prepare everything man!
Holy mama! Not enough time at all.
ARGHHHH!

TOMORROW MORNING NTUC HERE I COME.
I need to find the stuffs I need! ):
Please let me find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home