Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Social zone!

Finally I get to play dota like after dont know how many days! :D
Ok so sorry professor ho for replying so slow alright.
but it's alright I know you got your RAIN (cuter than me right -.-)

And you know what the worse thing about FYP,
the spinnovex interview is like next monday,
and my group is trying to chiong within this week!
so I think I will/might be staying in school until 10pm nowadays.
I am really tired now man!
Everyday wake up at 6am, reach home like not even able to online for 4 hours
then must sleep.
Might as well just call school my home.

Training on tomorrow,
I want to go,
but I am not sure whether I can or not!
Screw FYP!
First thing when I graduate is to shout
FUCK MY FYP SUPERVISOR! :D

shit those ulcers that are killing me! ):
I cant eat my dinner properly,
must enter from 1 side and each time
only 1 small mouth of rice. -.-
take me years to finish my dinner man.

Hi and I am going back to my social zone soon :D
In case you still dont know what's that,
it's DOTA! :D
kthxbye!

I love our Mos Burger chemistry too alright! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home