Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rules

I am freaking tired right now!
Training made the whole body feel so tired. ):
I am about to fall asleep soon but there is something that make me wonder man.
If you ever wanna know, then let go.

Since tomorrow is ZD BBQ gathering, and note,
it's ZD gathering, I don't see why there should be non ZD people there right?
Ok this might sound damn weird, but if you cannot even obey this rule,
what for wanna obey the Halloween costume rule?
Please don't waste my money for those costumes please.
This might sound damn anti-social, even though I know most of the non ZD people going tomorrow, I still don't get the ZD BBQ gathering thing.
If it is the case, then please just change it to something like BBQ gathering.

Tutorial lesson today and I would like to thanks my old and boring lecturer for making me understand more about the chapter that I am blur during lectures.
Lucky there is always tutorial there man! :)

Training today was like normal, just that some new style was introduced I think.
Not bad, at least sometime I get to be in the same line with love.
I am tired! ):

Oh shit, but wait.
The thoughts on the ZD BBQ stuffs really kinda make me moody now.
Don't know why.

I need to tolerate love for idontknowhowmanydays! :/
but it's alright.
I am your boyfriend what.
No choice alright. :)

I love you too B.
Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home