Tuesday, October 19, 2010

O

HELLO WORLD! :)
I am playing Texas poker with Elaine and Joan now! :)
Anyone else wanna join us?

Opps and while playing,
love is rushing me to blog faster! :/
So sorry to keep you waiting eh.

As usual, today lesson was damn boring and of course,
it made me feel damn sleepy and tired! ):
Oh god why do I feel so tired all the times,
I really need more sleep man.

Today me and love got this new "Tom yam ban mian" chemistry :)
Somehow we just knew what we were thinking of man! :)
Accompany love for her dinner and we got our Chicago Cheesecake from Coffeebean :)
YAY! but too much of the cheesecake makes you wanna vomit!
Shall go coffeebean next time again with our 3rd party and Kent! :)

Anyway went out with Hongtat and Chinkok today to collect their contact lens today :)
Been quite long since I went out with them already man!
and of course we started planning for every birthday of our friends,
like where we are going and etc! :)

Ok and I am going to prepare some nutella with bread for myself and maybe for love now! :)
Goodnight everyone!

想念不会偷懒,我的梦通通给你保管。 (L)
Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home