Thursday, October 14, 2010

N

Thought today was a no fyp day for me,
but end up I still went back for fyp.

Waited in school for 2 hours for love,
and finally we went to AMK to meet Dan, Derek, Jiali and Hongna! :D
Watch 童眼 and it was like quite scary ar.
Someone who is sitting beside me damn scared.
That's all I can say.

Overall I think it's quite a nice movie! :D
got some parts really look like those video from facebook,
where they ask you to look closer and closer then the "ghost" suddenly come out.
Hope I dont nightmare tonight please!
Hope Yiling dont get nightmare too :D

Wrote what I am feeling out somewhere else for her already.
Slowly take your time to understand it ok?! :D
I love you.

and FYP tomorrow again!
going to show the final product to the teacher again.
Wish me luck! :D
kthxbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home