Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NS medical

Trying to fill up my NS portal stuffs right now.
But abit fail man!
Shit, so I shall continue doing that tomorrow!

I think I feel tired on days ending with a day man! ):
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Freaking tired!!!

Training tomorrow and I wont be going.
Need to rush FYP la.
Because of my stupid interview teacher -.-
He seriously got no expression man!
Whenever we talk to him, he show us that face of his.
Cant stand them.

And I bet love fell asleep already
cause she is not replying me.
and opps she just replied me!
SO ZHUN AR!
HAHAHA
she didnt fell asleep! her cousin watching video.
Shall have breakfast with her tomorrow I hope! :D
love the chocolate waffle she bought for me alright!
THANK YOU LOVE! ♥

How could I spend so much money on food today man!
Subway breakfast -$5.20
Mac breakfast - $4.50
French fries - $2.00
Lian rong bao - $1.00
Honey lemon - $1.50
Tea leaf egg - $0.80
Coffeebean - $2.00
Total - $17
OMFG! ):

kthxbye.
Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home