Sunday, October 31, 2010

My 1000 words post :)

Right now, I bet love is experiencing a hard time dealing with her reports and tutorials.
So I shall be a very encouraging boyfriend over here alright.
And I hope she see this when she really feel like giving up on all those stuffs,
cause I know this might give her a boost! :)

Anyway love kinda make me feel better over my phone incident this morning! :)
Thank you love.
And my sister told me that my phone warranty expired already.
Oh so sad. :/

I shall write like 1000 words to actually make her happy!
I am at my grandma's home right now and need to go home soon already.
So I shall continue this post later on.

Anyway hello I am back :)
Ok right now love is drawing some bacteria out.
Although I dont understand a single thing on what she is telling me.
But at least I know what she is doing :)
Anyway she is trying to be a joker making me laugh now
She say she need to print the paper out in order to draw her bacterial out,
but her house got no printer. haha!
Too bad! :/

Ok I just got love to stop replying me on msn so that I can concentrate here, and at the same time she can concentrate with her data sheets also :)
Let start with this video :)



I don't know what I can say to you in order to help you distress but I am just gonna make you recall things that both of us did together that make us laugh! :)
1) You always laugh at me when I embarrass myself :/
2) Your watch sound :) (If you know what I mean)
3) Our chemistry <3


Anyway I think this picture looks great :)
I like (Y)
Ok professor ho, time to update our album ok?
Don't slack hor! Our photo album very important ok :)
1 picture = 1000 words
I am done with this post already.
YAY! :)

I bet if I stop here someone gonna be damn angry.
So I shall just continue and not play cheat like @hoyiling.
Always trying to cheat me when I ask you to write a long post.

Anyway did you like for a few mins just forgotten about those work :)
If you did then I am pro already.
At least I managed to clear your mind for awhile.
But reality time, got to go back and do your work ok?
Don't slack if not you need to sleep late tonight again! ):
I am gonna meet you for breakfast tomorrow ok.
and then send you to your class! :)
HAHAHA! touched right.

I hope you are not feeling that stress now already alright?
Ok and I think I never meet my quota of 1000 words right :/
Opps opps opps opps opps!
HAHA anyway you also stop doing work already.
wasted all my efforts! tsk.
Ok I am damn tired now! ):
Maybe I shall sleep soon when you sleep? :)

And you promised to be my alarm since my handphone became cui already!
Please wake me up tomorrow ok love! :)

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home