Saturday, October 9, 2010

Love & ultimate.

Firstly, I got to do what I promise to some guy out there!
Let me tell you what I experience before and I hope you will understand.
But I hope Yiling wont be angry or what :/

I think you told me there's 2 things that make you emo about,
1)Love & Relationship
2)Ultimate
Let's talk about 1) first alright! :D

You know love this kind of thing can't be force at all,
if that girl dont love you or what,
what is the point of hanging on for so long
and worst to the extent of emo-ing in twitter or what.

Ok you might think that persisting might be good,
I need to tell you that last time I love Jiayi for quite long also in case you dont know.
In the end we got together but so,
end up we still broke up.
It's actually not much use hanging on for too long
and getting hurt in the end still!
Worst thing is, why you want to irritate your friends around you when you know that girl wont even love you back at all.
Not worth it when you know you are wasting your time and effort trying to love a girl when you will get nothing back in return right?
I am not sure what you think, but I can tell you from what I feel and experience!
And there's no point getting jealous over your friends that are attached right?
start living your life as a single, carefree person man.
People around you care about you,
you dont have twitter as your best friend only,
you got us as your friends, we are there for you.
It's just a matter of whether you want to talk to us only.
We all can lend you our ears, but will you lend us your mouth?
Like for example, so what if I am with Yiling already,
at least I can tell that all of us had fun during the tauhuay session just now right? :D
we had fun as a group, we played together, we laughed together and we joke together too!
I would like to say thank you! because today tauhuay was partly planned by you? :D
It's always nice to hang out with friends late at night to chill, slack and joke around man.

next point 2).
You say that juniors are overtaking you already.
But why not start showing and proving that you are still worth it to be their senior?
Simple stuffs like catching and throwing, since you started 2 years+ already (if i am not wrong)?
Why are you still commiting that kind of mistakes?
Sometimes what we said on the field might be harsh, disrespectful as a senior to you in front of those juniors, but so?
We are only joking and in our heart, they can never replace you.
They cant be that same person in our mind also right?!
So drop your mindset that they are overtaking you.
and if they really are?
so what?!
Just think of it, even the strongest player grow old and weak one day
and end up the new player will overtake him/her.
So why worry, instead just play well.
At least you still have a chance to play for SPU in this year and next year?
You got to think that I didnt have a chance to play for SPU at all.
I understand what you are feeling now cause you didnt play for SPU yet as well.
Dont doubt me, I trust my feeling alot.
Wont go that wrong anyway.

Dont worry about it when you are not selected for those competition at all,
Just imagine it as saving your money.
People pay to play, but you can just stand outside and watch.
Observing how people play can improve yourself alot too.
If you remember what your 爸爸 said,
"It's all about the mindset, not about the body."
Start changing your mindset when you are on and off the field.
When you are on the field, everything changes alright.
No more friends because they all are your competitors who are vying for a slot with you in the main team.
When you are off the field, consult them on how you can improve better as a player?
Why not right?!
I believe there will be alot of people around willing to teach you,
why not just open your mouth and ask them?
I know you are not shy, so just ask them and all will become clear.

When you are not playing ultimate, start living your life happily,
and not in those emo/sad/angsty mood man!
I am sure that nobody would wish to see you in those kind of mood man!
Not only does it affects us, but it also affects how people think of you.
Learn to become a happy man! :D
and start to make people around you happy.
I think you can and you have the ability to do so man :D
Good luck!

HAHA finished my part of the post to that someone.
Hope he will be able to read it somehow, someday? :D



Today was Grab Huck Score 2010.
Seriously, I agreed with what Kaixian said to the team.
Or maybe that's what I felt?
I seriously got no hope of winning with the team that was formed man.
Not saying that everyone is lousy or what,
but I just think that we dont really have the chemistry or ability yet.
But end up, what a great team I had.
Even though we lost to TPU 6-2 in the first game,
I am glad we won 2 games in the group stages and we eventually fought to the semi finals where we finally lost!
It was a great effort seriously.
Although I know none of you all might see this part, but I just want to thanks the ZD Squad for making me have the feeling of not wasting my $12, and having such a fun time playing.

1) Xiaogui (Captain)
2) Kaixian
3)Kent
4)Fusheng
5)Kokhow
6)Jiayi
7)Michelle
8)Regina
9)Yanching
THANK YOU FOR THE 5 GREAT GAMES!
HOPE TO PLAY WITH YOU ALL DURING TRAINING AGAIN TOO!

p/s anyway i drank red bull and 100plus and took goodie bag, kinda worth it for $12 already :p




Opps and sorry love for neglecting you for the games with the J-team :/
I can tell that you fell asleep while like waiting for my reply or so? (I hope so)
Anyway Yiling damn cute!
When she is damn tired, she start to type alien language to me which makes me damn blur!
It's getting late already,
faster update finish your blog and go to sleep my dear!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow alright!(AGAIN?!) :D

And, I am glad that we are always able to talk things out!
Just like what happened this afternoon alright,
you should know right! :/
I am not angry with you or what, so dont worry.
I love you!
Sleep early & Goodnight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home