Sunday, October 17, 2010

L

L for Losers! :D
dare to comment, dont dare to mention name?
pity you, pity the girl, pity your life. :D
super love my sister for saying "dont compare our dog to your lousy friends" (Y)
even she know that you/they/him/her are lousy!
opps.
Well, maybe at least my dog's mouth not as big as yours.
since last time till not still the same.
HAHAH!

Went kite flying with jean, teng, and yiling.
Today was damn fun.
Sun was intense but the wind at the beach compensate for it.
Sand was damn irritating, but had a hell lot of fun playing with love. :D

Went to drink KOI also, today was a great day spent with people that I kinda like,
at least not with those fake friends. :D

Feeling super tired now and I dont really wish to blog about anything today,
just like to note down that today is a very happy day for me! :D
or maybe for love too?!
I hope so.

As promised, a picture of us in this blog.


Thank for being there for listening to what I have to say. :D
Like about friends, gossips and whatsoever!
search for your 1.47am tumblr post.
I will and can be that boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home