Sunday, October 17, 2010

I

First thing first, I only got 10mins to blog!
Next, I am damn freaking tired now. ):

Had a great morning spent with my religion friends playing board games and chit chatting!
It was really fun and enjoyable man.
Hope next sunday would be that good too.

Met love today since it was the last day of holiday,
and we wont really have the chance to meet up often also. (Ihopewestillmeetupmorethough)
Went to Bugis to walk walk and shop, and eventually I only bought a pen!
Starting I say wanna see shorts, end up we didnt walk into Bugis street at all!
So after walking for like 1hour like that, we decided to watch a movie!

Caught Life as We Know It at AMK Hub today.
Got ourselves a couple seat, and guess what?
Sitting beside us was actually 2 guys sitting on another couple seat!
Makes me and love laugh and gossip :)
Not bad storyline although I fell asleep at some parts not because the movie was boring, but because I was too tired man
I only got like 5 hours of sleep last night?
Totally not enough at all!

Anyway, nice chatting with her when we are alone, cause we can gossip and understand each other more. ♥
Meet up with derek at semb after that.
and we chat again.
THAT DEREK NEVER COME MY BLOG, ONLY GO YILING'S ONE!
IF YOU EVER SEE THIS, PLEASE DONT ARM LOCK ME HAHAHA!
kk continue to be our 3rd party,
and good luck with your ABC, bbwowee! :D

exactly 1 week from now when the clock strike 12am.
Only 1 right person should know the real reason.

Goodnight!
hope you can just listen to me once and sleep early can?

does anyone of you experience the difficult feeling to say out I love you in real life to your boyfriend/girlfriend, crush?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home