Friday, October 15, 2010

I

I think I am in a damn fucked up mood now.
First I dont think I am getting what I should be getting,
many things I am refering to.
and yes I am refering to many things.

I just feel that life is so unfair sometimes.
What belong to me, might not really belong to me at all.
Why do I always have to share what I have?
EVERYTHING ALSO MUST SHARE?

Why do we always have nothing much to talk about when we are together.
I feel damn sian, I am tired, I cant keep finding topics to talk among us.
I am trying hard not to make you bored when you are with me.
But sometimes, if I dont talk then we will end up being quiet together.
and I feel damn upset when you have so many stuffs to talk to other people with.
Makes me feel like a loser.

Next I dont understand why some people just dont like bangs?
Like what is hell with them?
I dont know? Fuck you all lo.
cut bangs got problem ar?
You living in what year man, think it's still like those ancient "bowlcut"?
LOSER just go fuck yourself.
If you dont like just dont cut, but dont comment.

Some disc came flying and hit the bone near my eye,
pain, yes.
Hate long finger nails. -.-
they get dirty, black when I throw a disc.
I am going to cut them now!

and wth, my feet get wet so easily,
that it can make my whole feet and slippers damn dirty -.-
I fucking hate dirty feet too.

I think I am in a damn angsty, bad mood now.
Dont know why.
I think I am too tired that's why.


Tried to let love listen to this song,
but she dont understand.
I think this song is good,
make me feel motivated in life.

Is it wrong to have more attention?

Night.
I seriously hope tomorrow kite flying can cheer me up.
or maybe I will be just fine when I wake up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home