Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love you like how you love me!

I shall blog in reply to Yiling's blog today. :)
Today, me and love did something rather special.
or maybe alot of couples tried it before already.
She wanted to send me home today, and I objected to it at first, but eventually I gave in to her!

Accompany her to buy the biscuits that she like alot,
WHICH IS THIS,

Ok, next time I should just buy this for her snack time and maybe dinner time since she is always skipping dinner!
I am going to make sure that you eat dinner everytime whenever you are with me.

Met love and I didnt took back my box from her! ):
That means, no box to store all my nutella bread tomorrow!
ARGH, maybe I shall just put some bread in a bag and bring it tomorrow for breakfast.

Anyway met up with my lovely teammates for FYP today,
I realised I became the slackest in the group already right now.
But nevertheless they still love me because I am always the one entertaining them.
They never fail to laugh when I talk and that makes me laugh too! :)
Went over to Lavender today for our consultation on our "fourth" teammate which is the shop owner, and to buy some additional stuffs for our project.
My project got selected for display in the carpark in case you dont know!
Meaning you might get a chance to fly the plane that my group build if everything goes right. :)

8-12 tomorrow for school!
12-5 tomorrow for FYP!
5-idkwhattime tomorrow for training!
My arm still aching now! like a sian only right now.

THIS HOYILING GOT SOMETHING HIDING FROM ME I KNOW,
SHE DONT WANT TO TELL ME WHY SHE IS NOT GOING TRAINING TOMORROW!
I AM VERY ANGRY NOW OPPS! :)
told her a secret, opps hahah!

Anyway, I am tired already.
Shall go update some games in my psp and off I go to bed!
Goodnight people

and it's just 4 more days my love. :)
See you tomorrow, please dont be late.
Hoho, I just formed your name with all the titles if you ever realised.

p/s: I think you are not a bad girlfriend alright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home