Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy 1st Month!

Happy 1st month love! :)
Anyway I think that 1st month together is a very important day for all the couples man!
I love you and I know you love me too.
I really feel that our chemistry level is THAT HIGH!
So many things that we could think and write of without actually saying out what we are feeling. :)
Alright this is my first time experiencing this man, I am really feeling kinda shock.

I am freaking tired right now, and I think I shall sleep soon man.
Tomorrow school's at 9am!
Oh gosh! ):
After that gotta do FYP for 2 hours, my team seriously need to start working on our aeroplane already, got to make it fly by 12th Nov!
Come on! :)

Alright lastly,
Love baked cookies for me! :)
I seriously love people baking stuffs for me to eat, and dont worry cause your boyfriend will finish that pack of cookies even if it is 很难吃.
Happy 1st month again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home