Wednesday, October 20, 2010

H

I think this is abit random, when I decided to blog,
I saw that image uploads will be disabled soon!
So I decided to post up 2 pictures that I saw from love's tumblr.


I might not be your first, but I hope I will be your last ok?


I think we often got the "joking" argument,
and it's always end within a few minutes because you always laugh.

5 more days

Ok I know it's damn random. Sorry.

I just blog whatever that come to my mind right now.

Anyway, today was a very weird day for me.
I got this kind of happy, sad feeling that I experience today.

Ok rather I dont feel really happy today. I dont know why.
I am very tired today, luckily school start at 10am tomorrow.
Ample time for me to get my subway breakfast I think.

Started this budget planning stuff this week,
by writing down how much $$ I spent at the end of each day.
I actually set my budget at $35 eh.
Kinda impossible right now I think.
But who cares.

Talking about who cares,
sometime why do I even care for those people around me when eventually everything I did were be in vain.
Why did I even bother to take the initiative first?
Why didn't I just wait and wait, why do I get worried?
Totally wasting of time right, I tried my best. That's all I can say.

Training today, I realised I would never be in the same line as love.
They like to call line that don't consist of us together.
Really wanted to join league with love, cause like dont really have like have enough playtime during trainings or what and I really wish to be in the same team as her.
But forget it, since everything is out already, just leave it.

Winter league, cant join already.
I think I won't even be going down on Sunday for ZD training that often,
too early, and worst is I am not playing in the afternoon either -.-

Just finished dinner, thinking about plenty of stuffs while typing all this out.
First time love didnt eat the nutella bread,
finish all the bread alone after I finished my dinner just now.
Full.

Kthxbye.
Goodnight, sleep early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home