Wednesday, October 13, 2010

G



三年后, 你还会等我吗?

I am seriously starting to get used to the FYP during holidays lifestyle already.
Kinda no life actually
8am reach school, 5pm leave school
Early morning squeeze train with people, evening squeeze train with people.

Finally I am able to take a break from FYP.
but it's like not much difference anyway.
Gonna spend my morning and afternoon alone at home with milky I think.
If I go back school tomorrow to accompany James for FYP, at least I wont be bored in the morning?
but he leaving at 12pm. which means I go school for 3 hours only.
Do what next? -.-

Forget it, I just stay at home then.
Thought I could like go out with someone tomorrow,
but cant.
You got to understand that I care alot for you?
So what if there are only a few scratches, blue black, cuts, wounds?
Everytime see you injured like that you think I feel good?
You get concerned when I dont have enough sleep,
but how about you?
not taking care of yourself also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home