Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chemistry.

Hello people! :)
I am like a tired boy right now, and if I am lying on my bed right now,
you wont see my typing all these out already man!

I met love this morning to go to school,
and I got this giddy giddy feeling when the train was on the way to Dover.
My body always gave me those warnings before I am about to faint and today I experience it again!
The previous time I experience it was like last year, and on the train also!
It was damn weird, and I felt really uncomfortable.
Lucky love was with me and thank you for your biscuits and sour plum. :)
Will take care of myself alright!

Training today was damn (Y)
ok la maybe not really that good but not bad I think.
I think I am really damn tired now.
I just feel like drinking cold water cause my whole body feeling hot after a hot water bath.
I can seriously feel my whole body aching right now.
BATMAN! (painful sia)

I shall go drink my cold water after typing finish.
Seriously need to cool down man!

I think some people really got some misunderstanding.
If not you are damn difficult to get along (which I don't think so),
you are not that outgoing (which I don't think so too),
you just got the fucking problem with me :)
and when you got a fucking problem with me,
I got a fucking problem with you too! :)
Don't want to talk then forget it. HAHAH
I used to care, but not now anymore :)
Continue your childish awkward silent game yourself emo bitch!
I think this part of the post is damn RANDOM i swear!
HAHAHAHA
Love say I am making enemy by posting like that, but who cares.
I think I got a number of enemy right now already. :)
WHAT TO DO? SUCK THUMB LA, BUT NOT ME, IT'S YOU WHO SHOULD SUCK! :)

Goodnight everyone!
That's why I said I need cold water to cool myself down man.
Gonna post this damn fast if not love gonna fall asleep man!
Anyway going SSC to do some shopping and then head over to find Dzafir to pass him his stuff if possible.
Then finally over to hardcourt! :)
See ya MF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home