Sunday, October 24, 2010

相信

相信我和你能创造更美好的明天.
Believe, I am believing in myself and of course you, love.
If you understand the meaning of the chinese sentence above. :/
HAHA!

Today FYP was cancel last minute because I realised that today was Sunday and all the shops were closed.
So I left house and that's when I realised, so went to ntuc to search for some food and stuffs :)
Went to Sunplaza and SSC after that to continue a short shopping trip.

Oh anyway! :)
Come on Love.
Just like a few more minutes to Monday which is our 1st month.
Wee-o-Wee!
HAHAHAHA
I love you!

Anyway I went out with my sisters today,
and they spend money like nobody business.
Starbucks, swenson, watsons, winter time!
All those, add up to like close to $500+
OMFG! ):
Why their money not equal to mine?
Anyway what I feel most sian is,
my eldest sister going to Europe for 3 weeks,
and she said to me "Why you don't have car licence? if not you can drive my car for 3 weeks!"
I am like feeling damn sian over there! ):

Anyway I think I gotta sleep abit late tonight.
Just realised I got something left uncompleted and I need to get it done.
Feeling tired now so I shall end here and go get my things done!

See you tomorrow love,
Goodnight everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home