Monday, October 11, 2010

$$$

Hello, I shall collect my pay tomorrow with the working people!
YAY! :D
MONEY MONEY MONEY! $$$
Just feel like singing the "If I have 1 million dollars" song!
Do you know how to sing it?! :D

Oh and yes! ):
Tomorrow's the interview for SPinovex man.
I am damn nervous and scared.
I really dont wish to screw my fyp up man! ):
All me and my group members want is a slot in the classroom display.
That would at least give us a A or B I hope!
Good luck mates!
WE CAN AND SHALL DO IT!

I shall go sleep now cause it's 2am and I need to wake up at 6am
Holy mama shit!

Anyway, dont get too worried about it,
nothing gonna happened tomorrow alright.
We just take things as it comes ok!
I am always there to help you solve your problems right love! :D
Dont feel sian alright!
Why not stop wishing that I will do well for tomorrow interview?
That would be better right.
Goodnight love.

p/s: We caught 10/10/10 10:10:10 twice together! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home