Thursday, October 7, 2010

Awesome

Tonight is too wonderful! (Y)
but I am damn tired as a result of what happened today man!

Early morning 5.30am got leg cramp -.-
make me scream like @#$%^&*(
Tell you if I cramp while sleeping today again,
I confirm scream like a crazy bitch!

I seriously hate FYP! -.-
Why I never chose to go other schools where they can choose between FYP or ITP! ):
I dont want to wake up at 6am every morning in the holidays,
and finished only at 5pm!
A complete waste of time and energy man!

Went for training today and it was awesome too! :D
We had much fun and of course tiring for the track part.
I cant wait for sat GHS to come man, although I think we might be playing against some pro team,
but it's alright! :D
and looking back,
I realised I never represent SPU to play in any games at all! ):

Night time was the best part of course! :D
Cant beat that.
Fell asleep while waiting for love under her block while she go home and bath!
She woke me up after that when she came down. opps! :/
Went over to tauhuay, and today is the first time I went there with so many people!
Freaking awesome, it was like we occupying half of the tables over there!
played games and see JJ kena abused by Lee! :D

So professor ho are you gonna find me in school tomorrow first before we head over to isaberra's house? ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home