Monday, October 11, 2010

Abit poorer than you!

Finally got my pay today! :D
$87.50! haha
and sorry guys because I was late on the first day that why we lost like $7 ):

Anyway we went to alot of places to eat today man!
First, we went to paya lebar there to eat smelly tofu! :D
and it was like (Y)
nice! after awhile the smelly taste gone already.

Next me and yiling ate some waffles which was damn nice too.
Too bad there's no more waffle buffet, if not we confirm will spam man!
Went to Cathay to eat B&J after that,
dont feel like spending money on B&J cause me yiling and derek dont feel worth it.
Went to Rochor tauhuay after that and it was not bad!
Can fight with the chongpang one I think,
or maybe not that nice yet la.


I send you home every time when it's kinda late because I want to ensure that you reach home safety even though I am damn tired or what alright!
Anyway today I close my eyes from semb interchange all the way to yiling's house void deck.
She guided me along because I was too tired and I didnt want to open my eyes.
It was damn fun, but I was damn scared because I didnt close my eyes and walk for that long before! :D
See how much I trust you ok professor ho! ♥

Tomorrow FYP!
Shit life man.
Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home