Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 things I wanna do.


Hello, and this shall be a damn short post!
I am tired now and I can fall asleep anytime while typing all these out.

Anyway the 2nd thing that I wanna do with my girlfriend is done,
and that is taking polaroid picture! :)
Haha the picture look damn weird :/ me and love think it look damn weird.
But it's alright cause we took it ourselves ok!
Nobody help us! :) We are like pro in taking pictures ok.

Tomorrow is Poly 50, good luck to SPU ar :)
Hope nobody get cramps or injuries.
See you all tomorrow.

Bet love in her new social zone which is blogshopping now,
cause her classmate send her links to blog shop!
& I can tell that she is damn happy because she is always able to spot clothes that she like alot.
Her eyes damn sharp for spotting handsome/cute boys and nice clothes.

Alright goodnight world!
Sleep early. :)

Oh and does anyone remember what is the last thing that I wanna do with my girlfriend? ):
I forgotten about it already shitttttttttt! ):

I just asked myself what do I actually love about hoyiling!
Then I found one reason to love her,
but I realised, why do I even need reasons to love you?! :)
Our unstoppable chemistry is more than enough alright. <3
and your cookies is nice alright, hope to eat the cupcakes you bake soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home