Monday, October 4, 2010

10 days.

I caught 10:10 just before I board the train at sembawang.

I hate how fyp is taking up all my time, 8am to 5pm every single day.
How do I find time to find my friends, hang out with them?
The worst thing is, I dont see any advancement in my project at all.
As a group leader I think my leadership abit suck cock, and interview/presentation is next week already.
Not much stuffs is completed man! ):

I realised there are plenty of stuffs that make me think of you.
I wanna go chongpang for breakfast with professor ho! :D

I keep noticing the number, 10.
Is it because I am with you that's why 10 seem so important to me?
I just want to say, dont worry too much about having a scar or what ok?! :D
I will still love you whether you have that scar or not ok.

and QUEEN ♥
I will be damn understanding from now alright! :D
you can be queen for these 5 days only! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home