Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday


Woo, I bought a mentos rainbow to kinda cheer myself up :D

Alright selection for IVP squad ended already,
was kinda disappointed of course right,
who wont I wonder.
So I bought the mentos rainbow, and it taste good!

Oh anyway congrats to those who made it into the squad alright :D
Good job all,
and SPU juniors,
dont worry cause tonight wont be the last scrimmage where we play against each other,
with so much fun of course.
haha good luck SPU :D
Just always remember that,
today will not be the last training.

Was kinda feeling weird that I reached home so early on a thursday night.
I wonder who feel the same thing as I do man?! :D
I feel kinda sad too.
But the person who can cheer me up is not free.
Awww,
Anyway train hard ok. :D
Lucky you came for training today.

Aiya I want to go and play game already.
Goodbye people.
Remember to go to SPU blog tomorrow! :D
Dont forget.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home