Friday, January 8, 2010

Pilot license (:

Hi,
I tell you all something ok,
I damn long never use computer to online already man ):

Firstly is because of the license preparation and studying,
next is becaues of ultimate training!
Life's busy , LB!

Let kick start this post with the practical lesson I did like on Monday :D
I did some weight and balance check for the A/C in the maintaince lab.
Waa jacking up the airplane all those stuffs were fun man.

And FYI,
this is not the plane I fly while I was taking my license.
heh.
Now let pictures do the talking :D





Ok I know there are only a few pics only,
but it doesn't matter right?! :D
Cause here come the more important part of this post.
As mentioned in the title itself,
TADA!
after like EXACTLY 1 year and 2 months,
I finally finished my flying training in the Singapore Youth Flying Club.
Very glad to finish this part :D
Wanna know what happen during my test,
please go to facebook and see my note on THE FHT! (:

Can see my name below?
TAN WY :D
THAT IS MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
and can you see the word in GREEN! :D
PASSED! :D
Like omg finally,
and now I can finally focus on ultimate and my studies :D
and that is the application form for the private pilot license.
Wooo! :D




LOVE YOU ALL PEOPLE :D
I am seriously damn tired and shag man ):
Got SPU training yesterday and ended kinda late.

I used to be confident almost getting into the squad,
but my performance yesterday seem bad,
and I can feel it myself.
So ya,
even if I didnt make it there,
its alright,
cause I know there is only one chance.

Ultimate had really changed my life,
one of the best friends I had made in ultimate got to be Daniel Ng :D
Remember our promise ar!
You better treat me / I better treat you.
The best is that we eat together! :D
We both will be happier that way.

And did I mention that I got cramps during training last night.
OMG ):
First time I cramp during training man,
confirm is because I didnt do warmup at first.
Tomorrow ZD training, hope I can make it,
LEGS pleaseeeee! ):

Went for a night gathering with my sec sch friends,
or rather like a farewell meetup for Kangjin :D
He is going into army soon!
Good luck for everything in there.
SEE YOU SOON! :D

Alright people I am seriously damn tired,
and maybe I should sleep soon! :D
heh.
Goodnight! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home