Saturday, January 9, 2010

Foolish



Moving Rubber for sale! :D
Anyone wanna buy moving rubber(Pink) as shown on top?
Totally new, not yet opened before.
Interested please tell me.




How could there be like such a foolish person like me?
Waiting and at the same time thinking of it.
Maybe it's time to give it another deep thought.

Went for ZD training today.
The mindset was not right from the start.
I was just thinking about my mindset and Rudy talked about it to everyone.
Very much agreed that we must all have the correct mindset in what things we do man.
Not just because you are tired or what,
but rather we are 1 team,
we should support each other more.

I did try to change my mindset during drills and gameplay,
but was kinda hard.
I dont know why,
maybe I am too tired ):
Glad that you came to training today anyway.
but I dont think you visit my blog also.


Winter league up tomorrow,
will you be there again like last week?
going to friend house in the morning first for some things.
Everybody let go! :D

LET'S GO ZD, SPU, MEGATRONS :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home