Monday, January 4, 2010

Did I?

Did I ever ask you to visit my blog,
and look at the 2 sentence I wrote for you.
That is what I feel so much for you,
I dont know why.

You think you are a loser?
Yes you are?
It's alright, I think I am one too.

I hate school, I cant wake up on time tomorrow
and I am very sure of this.
then heck it.

Now I understand,
why people like to use FML.
How stupid can your life be?
How dumb can your life be?
How foolish can your life be?
How naive can your life be?

No mood to do anything right now.
No mood for school at all seriously.
No mood for studying / revising.

You didnt know your presence today on the field make me stronger.
You didnt know.
Did you?
I told myself,
you are not even looking at my side,
why should I even try hard man.
Every time i score, I look at you,
but you were not looking at all.

I think even if you ask me not to go for today's league just to go out with you,
I think I will.
Yes I will.

3th Jan.
It was supposed to be a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home