Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dick.

Life is like a dick, it get hard sometimes.

I seriously hate being alone for even a while.
I cant bear it, I really cant.
I will just keep thinking about her.
I cant, I didnt want to.
But I just cant control.

Is it foolish of me to think that she will forget him?
Is it foolish of me to even think that she will love me back?
Is it foolish of me to hold on for so long when everyone has been scolding me?

Yes my friends have been scolding me.
They told me I was being a substitute when I was with you,
and all I told them was "fuck you"
You once told me that you didnt treat me as a substitute when you together with me.
I believed, I really do.
But I really dont get it why you will still chose to break with me.

My sister scold me crazy when she know that I was still chatting with you.
She said I so thick skin for what, you break up with me still wanna go talk to you.
I didnt say anything. I kept quiet.

Everytime I am alone, I will think of all those stuffs.
What can I do?
I did everything because I love you.
not because I have too much time to spend.

Is it worth it for me to spend so much time with you?
Is it worth it for me to take 99 with you even though you always sleep?
Is it worth it for me to text you every single day?

I keep telling myself it is worth it.
1 day you would love me back.
I believe.

Everytime we took the bus, you felt asleep,
leaving me alone on the bus,
I told myself it would be worth it in the end.
All I want, was to acc you and make sure you rest.

I tried not to text you for 1 day,
I cant. ):
I just cant.
What if I dont text you 1 day first?
What will you do?

Alot of people said that your replies were very short,
and they said I must be so good cause I still can reply your short replies.
Today, I went to check my inbox.
Filled with your name,
I open the content of each text.
Short, short, short.
Every text was just a short reply.
I cant believe that I still can reply you.

Last time on the mrt,
JJ said that the distance between his girlfriend and his house matters alot.
That is what I used to think.
but when I really found her
I didnt care about the distance.
So what if it is far?
I dont mind the long journey from my house to your house,
just to meet you for a while.

I wonder,
why cant you just forget about him.
when you told me,
you dont talk to him at all,
you dont meet him at all.
just why? ):

I feel like an idiot at times.
A foolish idiot waiting for my love to forget another guy.

Why must I always lose to other guys?
Sports, relationship, studies.
Why cant I just win for once at least?

I am really feeling very stress.
I cant give up on you.
I dont need all the sorry too. ):
Do you know what I really want?

This are all the bad stuffs that I said I was thinking of ):
You might be angry when you see this.
It's not that I wanted you to be angry or what.
I just dont want myself to be so negative anymore.

I wont give up on you ):
I hope you wont doubt me.
You need time to forget him I know.
What can I do......

I just want you to be yourself.
I want to be myself too.
I hope you know 1 day that.
someone is still loving you.




This song is nice.
I saw from alot of people's blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home