Saturday, January 2, 2010

心连心去追求梦想


ZD Rookie 7 :D

Before that,
did I forget to link anyone now? :D

Alright let get down to the resolution for 2010 :D
Before that,
I went to Vivian's blog and I saw something which is very true man!
"Any resolutions also not realistic at all"

1) Maintain the good GPA in poly :D ( who wont want this man. )
2) Make more friends :D ( be it in ultimate or others. )
3) Pass my flying final handling test on the 5th Jan on the 1st try :D ( please please. )
4) Improve better as a ultimate player. :D
5) Find a understand girlfriend :D ( I swear I saw this from Huimin's blog. )
6) Get into SPU IVP squad / training squad :D ( ok let's all work hard. )

Remember in year 1,
My GPA was higher.
Till now it keep dropping. ):
Should really do something to push it up man!

Remember in year 2,
I swear that this was damn random at the time!
I told Derek lee i wanted to join frisbee in class one day,
so decided to ask people for help.
end up Derek being like the big brother,
he went to ask the person in charge whether we can join or not alone! :D
He must be like damn daring la.
I still remember I ps him for the first training due to flying.
But overall :D
Was really glad that he was so steady to join ultimate with me.
I believe it deeply changed both of us,
or at least for me :D

Sad and happy moments,
High and low moments,
We must still get over with it.
Old memories must be forgotten
in order for new memories intake :D

Have fun everyone in 2010.
A better year I hope for everyone.
GoodBye :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home