Monday, November 23, 2009

A new post (:




Hello people! (:
Being quite a long time since i last came to update! :o
I know a few months alright.
Life being busy around with new things (:
& of course things that affect me and my life. Since Joan keep forcing me to come and update, i shall post a short one to make her happy.
I still remember that before i came to update my blog last time (last post), Goh Jiayi was just like another simple girl that i knew (:
but now, she became my girlfriend.
Ok i posted this! (:
Wee! (:
Got involved in some Ultimate Frisbee activities (:
Next sunday shall mark the start of Winter League, which is something like a group of people get to know more people and play against each other for several months! (:
I shall go back to do my report ok?
Will update soon.
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home