Monday, November 30, 2009

If I believe.

Agreed very much with what Rudy said today.
Love cant be force at all.
It might be over, then so be it.
I could say i did my best, but loving is about learning to let go.
Thanks to Jim and Rudy today in school. (:
I dont know for what,
but maybe just because you 2 are there to talk to me and cheer me up for that moment.
Thanks alot, seriously.
Catia drawing test tomorrow ):
I think i am quite slow in drawing 3D stuffs with computers.
Hope i can do well tomorrow!
Other than that,
AMP test tomorrow,
and yes oh shit! -.-
I seriously have not started anything at all.
I know my updates are getting shorter.
Maybe after training on wednesday,
when i am free,
should be able to update a long one about my stuffs.
Meanwhile,
just wait! (:
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home