Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry.

I'm S S S Sorry
I'm S S S Sorry
I Didn't Mean To Break Your Heart
I'm S S S Sorry
I'm S S S Sorry
I Didn't Mean To Break Ya
B B B B Break It Baby.
Sorry sad to say i got no pictures to update ):
Oh god, life boring without pictures man!
Anyway just to update.
Basically there nothing much about my life! (:
What could you do in a single day of 24 hours?
1)Sleep
2)Eat
3)Shopping w/friends
4)Sports/Gym
5)Play
6)Home activities
7)School
8)Work
Think of any others please tell me :p
Veronica wave to me like an idoit today but i didnt saw her.
My classmates kept wondering who was she waving to,
end up is me.hahah (:
Kinda funny.
Hate my current hair -.-
Cant say short, but you cant say long too.
Difficult to style man ):
I dislike.
Exams schedule are out for SP students.
Check out your ichat emails hunks & babes (:
Hate exams, RAWR!
Everyone is tired ):
That includes me!
So maybe it's time to sleep man (:
Anyone know how do you express out your feelings for someone you love? (:
Please share with me your opinion. (:
Kinda late now,
although i know it is like 11.30++ only -.-
but its alright!
Time to sleep.
Need to change my flight bookings for flying tomorrow morning ):
Need to change them so that i can go for ultimate trainings! (:
& in case you all had forgotten,
ultimate is the game "Frisbee"
Love ultimate (:
Feel that i am so naggy -.-
Keep saying that i am tired, and the time is late,
but i am still typing!
I wonder why.
Change my blogsong (:
I know this song like abit old?
Gee - SNSD
Title - Gee
By SNSD the girls band (:
Wee-o-Wee
Tons of pretty pretty babes :o
Alright goodnight for now (:
Till next time.
Dont miss me and
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home