Friday, June 12, 2009

P.

I didnt know why i put P in my msn nick,
and for this entry title.
It just a random one i supposed? (:
Seriously i think i get abit impatient to read blogs that are without pictures!
hah so which mean,
i should kinda hate my own blog -.-
cause it contains little pics man!
Realise a need to get a new watch for myself soon.
Sis dont want to buy 1 for me.
Damn!
Frisbee selection didnt turn out well. ):
I dont know why,
what i feel was that the seniors wasnt even serious in choosing players.
Hope the 2nd selection during the camp would be better.
and ya!
need to get a boots soon.
but i wonder what if i never get in the main team -.-
Wouldnt it be wasted to buy a boot that i dont have a need for.
FYI,i dont play soccer(field)
Maybe i am not really suited for CCAs.
Flying only seem to work well for me.
But i wont feel weird just because i dont have a cca in school,
since i dont have 1 in sec sch already.
Flying tomorrow again! (:
Yipee!
Msn keep dc-ing, and i cant talk to anyone.
or rather, i talk for 30 secs,
will dc -.-
like (*#%^(&*$(#%&.
Nvm shall forget about msn than.
Decided to blog in a "short paragraph" method.
maybe it wont be so boring to read on (:
Since 1 pile of words cramping together seem "stress" for our brains and eyes.
So that it,
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home