Friday, June 19, 2009

(:

Hoho (:
I am back from camp! (:
Firstly,
I believe everyone had alot of fun during the camp.
My fun here refers to Real Fun (:
Cramps ):
Injuries ):
But what the real fun in a frisbee camp if you dont get injuries and cramps (:
My whole body is like in pain and my muscles so strain.
But i still think it worth it.
Thanks for everyone who made the camp so successful.
See you guys in school.
Black Story -.-
Secondly -.-
I came home with hongtat since he finish-ed his canoe training ytd.
Went to 838 basketball court.
Here the part 1,
all my friends in the basketball court shouted:
"Wa, are you Weiyang?"
"Weiyang got so black meh?"
"Why there got a black guy"
I like at there -.- to them.
Here the part 2 than,
went for flying today (:
so happy to see the weather bright and sunny.
Went into the club,
they all started saying,
"You siao ar, why become so black"
"So chaota ar?"
I at there keep laughing -.-
Went to toilet see my face.
Cannot make it.
Make me dont wanna go out nowadays
Cause you know sunburn will have those dead skin dropping off.
Than my whole face will have it.
So fugly.

So that my plan for now
Stay at home and study :o
Hope i can really study! (:
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home