Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu ):

Hoho!
Yet another deadly virus is here again (:
Swine flu -.-
Wonder how these virus spread like so #)*&$..
Alright,
so due to this thing,
go everywhere also must take temperature for me -.-
Go flying club must take,
Before flying must take to check,
Go school must check again -.-
Check & check.
Ok drop this topic of Swine Flu (:
Went out with hongtat and luiteng to The Cathay today (:
Wanted to buy my slippers but too bad it is out of stock ):
& its not gonna be available anymore ):
Left The Cathay and recieved a call from sis (:
She told me she was in the car and saw me.
Damn her!
Should ask her to give me a ride man.
Train to AMK to buy hongtat slippers after that (:
NTUC -ed for some eggs and straight to zhen's house (:
Eat , play , talk over there (:
Overall quite fun la ok!
Went to KPool after that.
Play ed till 10+ before going home.
Didnt send zhen home cause it was like
they all going take train -.-
than abit weird if i go home alone ):
& i dont really like to go home alone.
Tired now.
I think i really reach my extreme state already man!
I think i am really good in typing man!
Cause i can type these with my eyes close (: haha
ok maybe all of you can -.-
Bla bla (:
Tomorrow gonna stay in flying club from like 8am to 6pm -.-
That my second home la!
Flying again tomorrow at 4pm + (:
Hope weather would be good AGAIN!
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home